Welcome to ... uTrac®
World within reach anytime, anywhere ...
To the world of GPSread more
Currently, Global Positioning System (GPS) based applications have been widely utilized by government agencies and the private sector in areas such as navigation, mobile assets tracking, fleet management etc. As an IT company with our own Research and Development team, we always strive to provide the best, up-to-date and the most reliable systems for our customers.
What we offer
Latest NewsOctober 1, 2018
Sales & Service Tax (SST) on our products waivedJune 1, 2018
Abolishment of 6% GST charge on our products.September 15, 2017
An addition of new MTU model (Iridium/GSM Hybrid System) is introduced and is approved by DOFM as an alternate option for our customer to purchase.April 1, 2015
GST implementation is set to be effective on 1st April 2015 at 6%.October 17, 2012
Received approval letter from DOFM to supply the MTU units.September 13, 2012
Our first liaison office was set up in Peninsular Malaysia - in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.January 3, 2012
WEB based uTrac system was introduced to our valued customers...August 6, 2010
Fuel sensor integrated uTrac system was introduced to our customers who require a more precise and accurate fuel utilization analysis report for their delivery vehicles.December 12, 2009
A fully integrated mobile asset tracking uTrac system was introduced to our very first customer (a Courier Service Company) to track and manage their delivery vehicles.
a little About Us
Maritime Communications Sdn. Bhd. (MCSB)
Established in year 2009, Maritime Communications Sdn. Bhd. has expanded from an IT solution company that develop and supply software systems to the market, to becoming one of the leading companies that provides complete fleet management solutions using GPS technologies.
And is a listed vendor to supply MTU units (Iridium/GSM Hybrid) to vessels owners under DOFM's VMS project.
Support Centersread more
We have 2 service & repair centers located at Tanjung Manis, Sarawak & Petaling jaya and 18 sales and support centers located near/at major seaports throughout Malaysia. This is to ensure we can provide a fast and efficient service support to our customer.
WHAT WE OFFER
WORLD WITHIN REACH ANYTIME, ANYWHERE ...
uTrac® (Universal Tracking System) comes with three different versions, they are ...
Server/Clients; Stand-alone and WEB based applications.
Subject to the user's requirement, we provide:
- Total GPS tracking solution that comes with application software and mobile tracking units or
- Bureau service to host user's mobile assets data on our server for accessing via WEB application
With a group of support team, we also do software customisation (analysis reports) & hardware integration(sensors related).
To provide better after sales service support, we have our service support centers throughout the countryread more
Guidelines On MTU Purchase
Please be informed that there are certain guidelines (SOP) spelled out by the authorities that must be adhere to. We will take no responsibility on any consequences caused if vessel owners on their part do not comply with these guidelines. Should the vessel owners have any query, they are advised to contact our service support centers for assistance. We are there to help.
We have been officialy listed by Dept. of Fisheries Malaysia on the 17/Oct/2012 to supply, to provide service repair, to install and commission MTU units for the VMS project.
MOBILE TRACKING UNIT (MTU)
Complies To DOFM's VMS Program Specifications.
Hybrid GSM / Iridium MTU - (Download Price List 2019)
Do and Don't
● All new purchase of MTU units will be available for installation within 3 working days (upon full payment)
● 24 hrs respond time (next working day) to the customer's request
● All service repair work to be carry out and done within the working day (at best basis)
Note: The above time frames are subject to the availability of the vessel concerned at the designated jetty and appointment date & time fixed at least one working day in advance.
Value Added Service Support
We do provide MTU status monitoring and alert services to our existing customers who installed our Hybrid MTU unit(uTrac MobileTracker-uH-5i) on their vessels as follows:
● Annual fees of RM2,160.00 per MTU unit, to be paid in advance
● Vessel owner consent to let Maritime Communications Sdn. Bhd. to monitor their vessels on their behalf (consent letter to be signed by vessel owner)
● Vessels owners are able to access/view their vessels latest status (based on the last received position report) on their computer system and/or smartphone. User ID and password features were added to provide privacy and security access vessel's information.
● Maritime Communications Sdn. Bhd.'s VMS System will send an alert message via email to the respective vessel owner when the "Panic Button" is pressed or when the VMS did not receive any GPS reporting message from the MTU unit that installed on board of the vessel for more than 24 hours.
● For each inspection, standard service repair charge shall apply.
All products sold by Maritime Communications S/B carries a product warranty as follows:
● Twelve (12) months from the date of purchase
● Standard factory/manufacturer’s warranty, except for damages to equipment caused by wilful abuse, negligence or Act of God.
Note: We do provide one to one replacement on defective parts during the warranty period.
- Monday to Friday - 9:00am to 6:00pm
- (Lunch break - 1:00pm to 2:00pm)
- *Close on Sunday and Public Holiday
- We are committed:
- ● Response to all queries within 24 hours on the next working day
- ● Technical competence support team
- ● Capable to handle inguiry in English, Bahasa, Mandarin
Did You Know?
contact addressLot Kedai No. 6, Pelabuhan Perikanan Bersepadu,
96150 Tanjung Manis,
Mukah, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Tel/Fax: +6084-815279 H/P:+6013-8181881
uTrac® (Universal Tracking System) provides...
Management of mobile assets with ease whilst maximizing its utilization (productivity) with controllable operating cost. Instantaneous access to pinpoint/locate the exact location of the mobile assets via up to date digitized maps and real time communication platforms (be it GSM, Iridium or any other communication platforms that are currently available).
The performance of the mobile assets can be further broken down and analyzed through the comprehensive analysis reporting system (inclusive of charts) that are available.
Be it an individual, a small sole proprietor business, a medium size transport company or multinational company, this system is able to fulfill their respective specifications and requirements.
With our in-house software and hardware development team, we are also providing customization for our customer's requirements (such as system upgrade, addition of hardware sensors and customized analysis reporting).
Other than GPS-based fleet management (both GSM/Satellite platform), we are also involved in supplying AIS (Automatic Identification System) to maritime vessels.
uTrac FMS WEB Access System
The uTrac FMS (Fleet Management System) Web Access System provides for GPS-based tracking device hardware to be installed inside the mobile assets of a vehicular/vessel fleet. Real-time access to the location of your fleet/vehicle/vessel through the use of uTrac FMS Web Access software allow for dynamic fleet management. The performance of the mobile assets can be further broken down and analyzed through the a comprehensive analysis reporting system (inclusive of charts) that are available within the system’s software.
Click to Login ...
Note: For registered user only.
A little about us ...
Our main focus is to provide a complete GPS-based Fleet Management System to the market.
Our Fleet Management System utilises the GSM network as a communication platform to monitor the land-based mobile asset units i.e. land based tracking where GSM coverage is now no longer the main concern.
As for vessels tracking, we offer our customers the choice of Iridium as the communication platform to track and manage their vessels.
And we also focuses on marine related products, such as Vessels Tracking System, Automatic Identification System (AIS) and GPS Plotters. The company is also an officially authorised vendor for the supply of Mobile Tracking Units (MTUs) for the Department Of Fisheries Malaysia’s (DOFM) Vessel Monitoring Program.